Public Hearing on Charter Schools
Thursday, February 25, 2010
State Capitol, Room 437
Click here to view CalChannel video coverage of this hearing.
All written testimony submitted electronically is linked to the witnesses' names below.
Public Hearing: 9 a.m.
LAUSD Public School Choice Resolution
California Teachers Association Perspective
The Role of the State Board of Education
- Jennifer Baker, Legislative Advocate, California Teachers Association
- Johnathan Williams, Member, State Board of Education
Business Meeting Agenda (The Commission will consider agenda items I-VI at approximately 12:30 p.m. in the Legislative Council Conference Room, located in the lower level of 925 L Street in Sacramento. The precise time will vary depending upon the testimony of witnesses and will be determined at the discretion of the chair.)
- Business Meeting Minutes from January 28, 2010
- Draft Report: Economic Development
- Schedule/Project Selection
- Subcommittee Reports
- Implementation Activity
- Reports from the Bureau of State Audits