Public Hearing on Water Governance
Thursday, January 28, 2010
State Capitol, Room 437
Click here to view CalChannel video coverage of this hearing.
All written testimony submitted electronically is linked to the witnesses' names below.
Public Hearing: 9 a.m.
Adaptive Statewide Water Planning & Management
Improving Water Use Efficiency: Market and Regulation Approaches
Effective Water Storage and Conveyance: Above & Below Ground
- Richard Howitt, Chair, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of California, Davis
- Byron Buck, Executive Director, Federal-State Water Contractors Agency
- Jonathan Parker, General Manager, Kern Water Bank Authority
- Maurice Hall, Senior Hydrologist, California Water Program, The Nature Conservancy
Business Meeting Agenda (The Commission will consider agenda items I-VI at approximately 1 p.m. The precise time will vary depending upon the testimony of witnesses and will be determined at the discretion of the chair.)
- Business Meeting Minutes from October 22, 2009 and November 19, 2009
- Draft Report: Infrastructure Finance and Policy
a. Consideration for Adoption
- Schedule/Project Selection
- Subcommittee Reports
a. Draft outline and potential recommendations: Economic Development
- Implementation Activity
- Reports from the Bureau of State Audits