Advisory Committee Meeting on Special Districts
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
925 L Street, Lower Level
Advisory Committee Meeting: 1:30 p.m.
- Welcome and Introduction to Study
Pedro Nava, Chair, Little Hoover Commission
- Commission Study Process and Advisory Committee Role
Carole D’Elia, Executive Director, Little Hoover Commission
- How healthcare districts are rethinking their roles and relevance in an Affordable Care Act era that favors preventative care over traditional hospital care.
- An assessment of the appropriate role of healthcare districts that no longer own or operate hospitals.
- A look at ways healthcare districts without hospitals are modeling and offering a new menu of healthcare services.
- Final Comments
- Public Comments